This is a collection of resources just for young people. We truly believe the idea of alcohol abstinence needs to be introduced early to kids, even to pre-teens. The level of peer pressure to drink is different for every kid, but in some cases a child will feel heavy pressure to drink in the first 2 years of high school.
If a young person is really going to stay away from drinking, his resolve must be formed years earlier through intentional and repeated training.
- "This Place" video on DVD
- 5 Strong Reasons Teenagers Should Never Taste Alcohol
- Videos Middle-Schoolers Should Watch
- Videos Teens Should Watch
- How to Handle an Opportunity to Experiment with Alcohol
- Skits for Youth Groups